Crop Insurance is evolving, is your agent keeping up? Email email@example.com for more information on the products below.
Federal Crop Insurance provides farmers with subsidized yield and revenue protection against most weather related causes of loss, as well as insect damage, plant disease, wildlife destruction and more! Federal Products include:
- Revenue Protection
- Yield Protection
- Actual Production History
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection
- Dairy Revenue Protection
- Livestock Gross Margin
- Dollar Plan
- Supplemental Coverage
- Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage- Rainfall Index
- Some add on benefits:
- Prevent Plant Coverage
- Replant Coverage
- Yield Adjustment, Yield Exclusion, Yield Cup, and Trend Adjusted Yield
- Unit Structures:
- Enterprise Units- Group all of your FSA Farm Numbers together and save money
- Optional Units- Keep all of your FSA Farm Numbers separate and collect claims on individual farms.
- Multi-County Enterprise Unit- If you farm in two or more counties but only qualify for Enterprise Units in one county, you can group the one farm in the other county into your existing Enterprise Unit and save money.
Private Insurance Products Include:
- Revenue Accelerator Max Protection (RAMP)– Add more value to your crop insurance and stack that protection at the top half of your bushels which are most vulnerable to loss.
- Production Cost Insurance (PCI)– What if you could have a 100% guaranteed return on your actual costs of seed – fertilizer – chemical? PCI is your answer!
- Hail Coverage– Covers for hail damage, fire, coverage while in transit to first place of storage, and coverage while in your own storage.
- Wind Coverage– Pays for unrecoverable ears due to excess wind, can even add on coverage for extra harvest expense.
- Replant Premier and/or Replant Option– Additional replant coverage, coverage for early planting, pays for the first acre replanted.
- Hail, Wind, and Replant Bundle
- Rain Select– Cover against lack of rainfall or excessive rainfall.
- Heat Select– Cover against damage degree units due to heat stress around pollination.
Additional Services Provided:
- Grain Marketing Services- Daily grain marketing call, daily grain marketing outlook email, and Third Thursday Marketing Webinar Meetings.
- Precision Crop Insurance Solutions- Use your precision farming data for required crop reporting and claims, providing a seamless experience from accurate data collection to claims settlement and everything in between.
- Map Books and record keeping- Complimentary map books for acreage report accuracy and field work record keeping.
- The Optimizer- Is your unit structure profitable? Let us run your production history through the Optimizer and see which plan is right for you!
Once again, crop insurance is evolving, is your current risk management adviser keeping up? Morrissey Insurance is, so what are you waiting for, give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
- Contact information
For more information, contact the RMA Civil Rights Office at 202-690-3578 (main line).
For additional information please visit: